Library Services for Faculty
- Faculty Teaching and Learning Collection
Curated resources for UMUC teaching faculty to assist you in teaching and professional development.
- Request Library Instruction
Request an instruction session for your face-to-face or online class.
- Research Assignment Guidelines
Some tips for effective assignment design.
- E-Resources: Linking to E-Books and Journal Articles
How to create links to Library resources for your classroom.
- Information Literacy at UMUC
Library support for developing information literacy skills in our graduates.
- Open Educational Resources
A guide to assist faculty on finding and using Open Educational Resources in the online classroom.
- The Research Assignment Calculator (TRAC)
How to use The Research Assignment Calculator (TRAC) in your classroom to help students break down the research process into manageable steps and meet their assignment deadline.