Library Services for Faculty
- Faculty Teaching and Learning Collection
Curated resources for UMUC teaching faculty to assist you in teaching and professional development.
- Request Library Instruction
Request an instruction session for your face-to-face or online class.
- Research Assignment Guidelines
Some tips for effective assignment design.
- E-Resources: Linking to E-Books and Journal Articles
How to create links to Library resources for your classroom.
- Information Literacy at UMUC
Library support for developing information literacy skills in our graduates.
- Open Educational Resources
A guide to assist faculty on finding and using Open Educational Resources in the online classroom.